Social engineering is the art of convincing people to reveal confidential information. Social engineers depend on the fact that people are aware of valuable information and are not usually diligent in protecting it.
- Protect the network from phishing attacks
- A computer running Kali Linux operating System
- A web browser with Internet access
Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing using Social Engineering Toolkit (SET)
- Intrusion Detection Using KFSensor Honeypot IDS